SPARKASSEN Challenge Heilbronn
Next Race: 18 June 2017
Race in the heart of one of Germany’s most scenic and historic cities.
Five reasons to race:
- Road to Roth – perfect race preparation one month before DATEV Challenge Roth
- Race in the heart of the city – start, change area, finish line situated in an area of only 400m
- Race with the world’s top athletes at Challenge Heilbronn
- High quality race with passionate volunteers who make you feel very welcome
- Stunning landscape, challenging bike course through historic vineyards
SPARKASSEN Challenge Heilbronn powered by Audi manages to fit the entire competition area in the heart of the City: Hotels, registration, Press Conference, pasta party, launch, swimming, transition zone, and the hard-won finish line with large athlethes garden no more than 400 meters apart!
The swim in the “Neckar-Arena” is followed by the challenging bike ride through the beautiful vineyard scenery in Zabergäu. Passing alongside at romantic vineyards, the 90 km course is on excellent paved, fully secured by hundreds of volunteers. Back in the heart of the City is the run course travels through the city centre before a spectacular finish in the Marketplatz stadium in front of the historic town hall and thousands of spectators.