Next Race: TBC September 2017
Jeju – The unspoiled island loved by the world’s best athletes.
Five reasons to race:
- Jeju’s volcanic island and lava tubes being designated as World Natural Heritage by the UNESCO
- The safe wide roads with smooth surfaces all around the island will bring you spectacular scenic and wonderful experiences
- World renowned triathlon training center and world champion’s training course in Asia
- Jeju is the best holiday island in Korea with dynamic tourist spots for your family and friends
- Easy access from all around the world
Jeju Island is renowned for its outstanding natural beauty with its beautiful beaches and lush volcanic landcapes. Also known as ‘Island of the Gods’, Jeju is a UNESCO World Heritage Area and was voted one of the new Seven Wonders of Nature.
The 113km course makes the most of the island’s natural beauty with the single lap 1.9km swim course off Haebichi Beach with its calm blue waters and beautiful white sand.
The 90km bike course takes in views of the iconic Mount Hallasan and many of Jeju’s over 300 volcanic cones. Another highlight is the beautiful kilometre-long tree tunnel as the course climbs the lower slopes of Mt Hallasan National Park.
The undulating run features breathtaking ocean views, including Seongsan Ilchulbong, a dramatic cratered volcanic cone perched out on its own little peninsula before finishing on the shores of Haebichi Beach.
Korea’s largest holiday island features plenty of sights and things to do with its lava tube caves, many beaches, ancient Korean cultural sites and hiking in the national park plus great shopping, hotels and restaurants.
Come and have fun with us in Jeju, Korea.