Next Race: 28 May 2017
Race the greatest half on mainland Spain
Five reasons to race:
- A great option to start the season
- A classic in Spanish triathlon calendar
- Cycling on a flat traffic-free circuit, ready for high speeds!
- Running on the beautiful coast with a large crowd
- One hour from Barcelona, with beautiful beaches to holiday with friends and family
Challenge Salou promises to be a classic in the calendar. Salou is home to the greatest beaches in Spain. The bike course is a flat, single loop, perfect for a personal best. Transition, the run course and finish line are on the seafront promenade, lined with palm trees.
Families can enjoy PortAventura World, one of European’s biggest theme parks offering unforgettable experiences for families.