Next Race: 27 August 2017
Race to the End of The World!
Five key reasons to race:
- Amazing nature scenery at the “vibrant pearl” Tønsberg, along the Norwegian coastline
- Finish line, T1 and T2 will be located at the beautiful and idyllic Rosanesparken and swim course in the Norwegian fiord
- Located at “The End of The World” – a tourist attraction in Færder National Parkwith breathtaking nature scenery in the middle of the ocean’s edge.
- Family friendly area with amazing tourist attractions and lots of activities for the entire family during race week
- Even though it’s at “The End of The World” it’s easy to get there from all over the world
From fjord to mountain. A demanding road along the beautiful Norwegian fjords, visiting two islands and over the famous little mountain -Slottsfjellet. Islands Nøtterøy and Tjøme is Norway’s answer to Florida and in the summertime it is resident for 10 thousands of tourists who come out to their huts. The route goes over bridges and along fjords. Into Færder National park and into Bird Sanctuary and the route’s variation is unique. Triathletes will be challenged in a technically difficult route, but all along a scenic swim, bike and running course